When our founding members first met to discuss bringing SF City FC up the ranks of US Soccer, they agreed to structure the organization differently than the traditional American sports team. The SF City FC Members Organization envisioned the club as more than a team for fans to watch on match days. We believe that sports teams have a duty to the community in which they play. We see sports teams as tools for social change.
Our overall goal is to help grow the sport in the United States while making San Francisco a better place to live. The Members Organization pledges to give back to the community through charity events, volunteer hours, youth soccer programs and fundraising. We give our members the opportunity to determine how the club is managed. It is the fans, after all, that make sports a profession.
Become a member of SF City FC today, and join the city football movement! The club offers several different membership options to choose from, so you can pick the one that works for you.
For 2017, the SF City FC Members Organization plans to build upon last year’s successes. We not only surpassed our community service goals for 2016, but our outreach work helped the club grow to over 700 members. Now the challenge is to do even better.
- 300 Volunteer Hours
- Expand community service initiatives to underserved neighborhoods in San Francisco.
- Provide member support for major charitable organizations, including Street Soccer USA, America SCORES, Best Buddies USA, and the SF-Marin Foodbank.
Social & Member Events:
- Partner with organizations such as American Outlaws San Francisco Chapter to host major fan events, such as buses to international matches and tailgate parties.
- Host viewing parties for major global soccer matches, such as El Clasico.
- Host at least two major Members-Only events this year.
Do you have ideas on other charitable initiatives or fun social events, or feedback on previous ones? How can the club provide a better match day experience? Please contact us and let us know!"